The new HTC One has rolled out the latest Android 4.3 update, so what’s new? Here is a listing of the first things noticed.
By now, you have probably read my other articles about the HTC One which include:
Newest features of the HTC One 4.3 Update
- There is now an indicator in the notification area (you can see in my screenshot provided; looks like a “N” icon) means your NTC is enabled.
- When you have phone plugged into computer about MTP mode, allowing you to enable/disable it much easier (Update: I’ve now added a method for viewing your phone’s file system using Windows & MTP at this link.)
- Now when you swipe your finger down on the phone, you will see a little 3×3 box in the top right corner. This is called Quick Toggle, where you can turn on things like WiFi, Bluetooth, and many more toggles.
- You can use two fingers to swipe down and go straight into the toggle area
- Few new apps (KeyVPN, G+ Photos, Play Books, Play Games, Play Magazines
- Something called Daydream – which lets your phone display pretty things while its docked or being charged.
- Using the Quick Toggle area, you can do a very quick Screenshot & Share it without having to remember the buttons you have to click to do the screenshot.
If you have came across any changes outside of what I have mentioned, or what to provide feedback as to how you feel (good/bad) about the new update, let me know.